That cover image is a click-bait teaser.
I’m looking at a couple of factors here as I’m researching this. One, is the animal highly unusual in some way? Does the unusual attribute contradict Darwinism? What I mean by that is, will its coloring give the animal away to predators, or will the attribute make it more difficult for the animal to survive? Also, is the animal a very recent discovery, as in, did it just pop up all of a sudden? I can’t say these are all MEs, but I’m leaning that way on a lot of them. Here’s the list:
- Pinocchio Frog – Is that nose supposed to frighten away predators? This is an example of a trait that does not work in Darwinian evolution.
- Snub-Nosed Monkey – Definitely an ME. The nose is a protective feature to cover the olfactory nerves. That animal cannot have developed as a result of evolution. An upturned nose could cause an animal to drown during heavy rain. Also, check out those lips. The idea that it has to sit with its head between its knees makes the monkey an easy target for predators.
- Dumbo Octopus – This video claims these were discovered in 2014. I remember showing videos of this creature to my kids circa 2010 to 2012, before my divorce. So, this is an ME for me because of the alleged discovery date.
- Honduran White Bat – A white bat? Really? Hope no predator birds or felines are nearby! And they live under palm leaves? This creature is highly improbably to even exist, and most likely an ME.
- Cherax Pulcher – Another certain ME. Almost all of these new neon and rainbow colored animals are MEs.
- Pink-Eyed Grasshopper – Unusual, but not so sure about ME. It does look a little large and a little bright to me.
- Softshell Turtle – I can’t recall if I’ve ever heard of a soft-shell turtle before. If I go by my Darwin standard, this animal should not have survived in open water with predators around. Will you look at that neck!
- Ili Pika – The first thing I think of when I see this creature is stuffed animals in a toy store. This would be all over things like Pokemon cards and pop media, just like pandas, which were also very hard to originally track down. (Panda coloring contradicts Darwinism, by the way.) I am iffy about this one.
YT description: Did you know that even the most common places are often inhabited by weird and exotic animals? For many photographers this cute and rare beasts are a real catch! If you see one of those on the internet you may think that it’s photoshopped. Hell no! You may have never seen them before, but it doesn’t mean they don’t exist. So, in this video we are going to tell you about 8 extraordinary animals you had no idea existed.
Title: 8 ANIMALS YOU WON’T BELIEVE ACTUALLY EXIST (YT link) Uploaded by #Mind Warehouse.